Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Time Shares Have Been Good to Us!

I've got another great timeshare story! A friend of ours has a timeshare at Disney and received a mailing from them letting her know that if she could get her friends to spend a 1/2 hour on the phone with them talking about their latest offerings, she would receive a $25 Disney gift card (which is only good at the Disney properties) and so would her friend.

So, my husband and I each called Disney. My friend received two $25 gift cards. My husband and I each received a $25 gift card which my friend bought from us. So, she made $50 and we made $50!

Not a bad deal...and in the end, the marketing folks at Disney hadn't prepared all the materials they needed for this promotion, so it literally took 5 minutes on the phone with the Disney people to get this!

No comments:

Post a Comment